7.27.2012

Kindergarten & 2nd Grade Grads

Forgot I had these.....
 Bryson with his teacher, Mrs Hainline. He loved her! She was such a fantastic teacher. Bryson came home on the last day of school with a frown on his face. When I asked him what was wrong he told me he would really miss his teacher.
 Here is McKenna's class. Mrs Jackson is her main teacher(on the right) and Mrs Meyers is the assistant teacher(on the left). It was a bit of a challenging year for McKenna as she had to learn to listen and do and respond, which she didn't seem to appreciate; especially if she wasn't interested in doing it.  I hope she will be ready for 1st grade. She is excited about it, but I hope she realizes that she will have much more work and expectation.
 These were some pictures that McKenna's teacher took on field day, last week of school.

And here is some of McKenna's favorite art works from the year. 


No comments: